Condo & HOA Taxes

Although condo associations and homeowner associations are registered as non-profit corporations at the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (PRC) these entities still need to file a federal tax return.  Most residential homeowner associations and condominiums will file using the Form 1120-H. The 1120 is for corporations and the “H” means that it’s a condominium or homeowners […]